Friday, August 21, 2009

Brace yourself for me, I said 'maybe, baby, please', but I just don't know now.

[Somebody Told Me--The Killers]
I am totally in love with the lead singer in this video. The song is good, too.
Seriously, though, how old is the lead singer of The Killers? How old is the band? I saw one video where he had grayish hair and looked in his fifties, but in every other video I've ever seen he's looked young. In that video he looks SUPERhot.
That's really all I had to say but I might as well continue writing anyway. I have officially restarted my list for songs I'm getting next time I get a iTunes gift card. Would you all like to see it? You will anyway.
[Closer to Love--Mat Kearney]
  1. Second Chance by Shinedown
  2. Sweet Dreams by Beyonce
  3. Nicest Thing by Kate Nash
  4. Stay by Safetysuit
  5. Please Don't Leave Me by Pink
  6. Use Somebody by Kings of Leon
  7. Closer to Love by Mat Kearney
  8. Somebody Told Me by The Killers
I have to call Silver again and see if she wants to do anything later.
If every building falls
And all the stars fade
We'll still be singing this song
The one they can't take away
I'm gonna get there soon
She's gonna be there too
Cryin' in her room
Prayin' Lord come through
We're gonna get there soon
-
Oh it's your light
Oh it's your way
Pull me out of the dark
Just to show me the way
Cryin out now
From so far away
You pull me closer to love

Lovely, I do say.
I'm now going to post random adorable pictures of cute animals.


Awwwwwwwwwww!

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!
TINY PUPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment