Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Can't you tell that this is all just a contest? The one that wins will be the one who hits the hardest, but baby I don't mean it.

SILVER'S BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!
[Please Don't Leave Me--Pink]
We so have to hang out. If only she would turn on her phone.
I don't know if I can yell any louder.
How many times have I kicked you outta here?
Or said something insulting?
I can be so mean when I wanna be.
I am capable of really anything.
I can cut you into pieces...
But my heart is broken.
Please don't leave me,
please don't leave me.
I always so how I don't need you
but it's always gonna come right back to this...
Please, don't leave me.
[Use Somebody--Kings of Leon]
You know that I could use somebody,
someone like you,
and all you know,
and how you speak.
Countless lovers under cover of the street.
You know that I could use somebody;
you know that I could use somebody,
someone like you.
Off in the night, while you live it up,
I'm off to sleep.
Waging wars to keep the poet and the beat.
I hope it's gonna make you notice;
I hope it's gonna make you notice
someone like me.
I still don't really like the song, but the lyrics have grown on me.
[Nicest Thing--Kate Nash]
All I know is that you're so nice,
you're the nicest thing I've ever seen.
I wish that we could give it a go...
see if we could be something.
I wish I was your favorite girl.
I wish you thought I was the reason you were in the world.
I wish my smile was your favorite kind of smile,
I wish the way that I dressed was your favorite kind of style.
I wish you couldn't figure me out,
but you'd always wanna know what I was about.
I had some interesting dreams.

Dream One: I'm a goth/emo/punk girl with auburn hair. Generally hated by the school. Then, one day, I have a complete makeover: I cut my hair, lay off the eyeliner, and wear nice clothes. No one knows who I am, or what happened to the other girl, and I keep it that way.

Then someone figures it out, and I, being the horrible actor that I am, I get all defensive and might as well admit it. Being defensive, I insult anyone who says who I am, and then Basil says, "What, are you going to call me an idiot too?"

Tear.

Dream Two: I don't remember the entire dream, but it envolved me telling Vera's little sister, Budge, that you don't need exactly eight hours of sleep, just however much you get naturally.

Dream Three: The most disturbing one, though I won't tell you the most disturbing part. I entered this cavern-type place, and it was really beautiful...wait, I wrote it down...The crystal tunnel ended up abruptly in a gorgeous cavern of pearly, gleaming stone. To the left and right of the archway, wrapping around the wall and ending towards the middle, was a pale incline that sloped smoothly into the glittering water. The water, much like the stone, was pearly and crystal-like. It looked stagnate, yet it couldn’t be, because a steady stream of water was slowing silently down as a thin, crystalline waterfall. Behind the waterfall was another cave opening, leading who-knows-where, and in the middle of the room was a simple round block of stone.

I'm swimming, when suddenly I get the urge to tell someone where I am (at first because I'm scared, then because I'm lonely). So I'm texting Nat at the top of the incline when who should walk in but Basil, Frenchie, Thwin, and some random chick I didn't know. Frenchie sees me and walks over, and begins...er...flirting with me, and I close my eyes and look away, since that's the disturbing part that I won't go into. Then he goes away and these weird monster-fish-things swim in. Frenchie climbs up on the middle rock and Thwin and her friend climb onto the inclines. Me and Basil go behind the waterfall to hide.

That's when Mother Dearest wakes me up. I was either about to be eaten, battle some monsters, go down a secret passage in the cave behind the waterfall, or talk to Basil. Either way, I most certainly did not want the dream to end (unless I was about to get eaten, which was possible). I think Basil might've told me Frenchie had liked me for awhile, but I was probably awake by that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment