Saturday, April 23, 2011

Know that I love you more and more each day.

I just finished watching the season premiere of Doctor Who, and it was freaking fantastic, I must say :D Although now I'm terrified to go upstairs to bed because of those monster things =.=

Today was an unfortunately slow day--unfortunate because there is ONE DAY until school starts again, and that's just flabby. Flabby, I say. I was almost going to mow today, when around 6 the same came out and it was warm and beautiful again after a day of cold, miserable rain, but then the grass was still wet, so that didn't happen. I got lunch with mom and that was pretty much the only outside thing I did today; I spent several hours wasting my time on The Sims. I feel like I shouldn't advertise how much time I spend playing that game, haha. I'm so cool ^.^

I also played copious amounts of Clue on the iPod, and beat the game--though barely. Again, I feel like I shouldn't advertise just how much I waste my time on the weekends :)

Have you noticed that I've ended every paragraph with a face? I have! Oh, c-c-c-c-combo breaker.

I feel like I had more to talk about today than I do right now. Actually, I feel that I have very little to talk about right now. April has gone by incredibly fast, which is of course a good thing--especially since there's only two months left of school (:D)--but it just seems like this all should have taken longer. Tomorrow is like the Sunday of Death. You know, not Easter or anything :P No, it is the Sunday of Death, and there is nothing I could do that will not make me feel as if I'm wasting the last day of spring break. I don't want to go back to school. I just don't want to think about anything--not my shitty grades, not anyone whose name is the opposite of down, really just not anything at all. Oh, and you know my science partner STILL hasn't e-mailed me back? Excuse me while I let out an expletive to vent my rage. You may want to skip the next section.

WHAT THE FUCK.

Okay, rage diminished. I'm sure all you lovely people will understand. I have a 79 in science because either me or my lab partner is a moron, and I am inclined to believe it is her. I honestly have no idea how I could email her three times and she not get a single one--seriously, how is that possible? Maybe the internet is out to sabotage my grade. Or maybe I'll just print out my portion and bring it on Monday and slap it on her desk in science with ANGER and INDIGNATION. Or maybe I'll humbly and sincerely apologize for the Internet being stoopid and meekly suggest that we both just print our stuff out and staple it together in the exact same kind of Frankenstein mess that Science Teacher specifically told us NOT to do. I am not a bold person.

Oh hey, looks like I had more to talk about than I thought. Well. BEDA, ho!

No comments:

Post a Comment