Monday, April 4, 2011

Run away from your regret.

Hey! Today was not half as bad as I thought it would be, and I thought it would be pretty bad. I had four tests today--math, Latin, English, and science--but they all seemed kind of on the easier side. Well, science wasn't easy (when is it ever?) but Science Teacher said I did well on it (read: very well) so, yay :D I can't wait for him to load the grades into Progress Book, because I got 104% on my last test and I'm certain it will bring my grade up.

Speaking of science, I also officially have a partner for the lab due on Thursday (!), but she hasn't emailed me yet (!!). The good news is I don't have to take responsibility for this; the bad news is I don't get any work done. Not that I would anyway, but it's a nice thought.

I'm currently working on my art homework, which was technically due today, but I didn't feel the need to complete because I had lab today. We're supposed to draw our favorite thing about spring, so I'm drawing a bunch of cheerful barely-clothed people fleeing from a school building. You know, spring break? No? Anyway. I was kidding, they really do have clothes!

Also, I really like the word 'ascencion'.

Also (also also), I realized that I go through stages where I just stop fighting it, start to care again, build everything up in my head, and then when one thing comes crashing down I just stop fighting it again. Well, 'crashing down' is the wrong word. More like, evaporates. Or, better analogy: I have a little group of Cups of Care, which for the most part I leave empty, until a bit of water starts to trickle in, and then I start to fill them, and then one somehow gets knocked over and spills water/Care all over the place and then I just dump the rest out so they won't make a mess, either. Yeah...

So far BEDA is working out for me. And you, too! Because who DOESN'T want to read my shit every day? Yeah, you're all lucky ducks, you are.

So, that's pretty much it. I feel like something to blog about will occur to me later, but until then, adieu, adieu...

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha, cheerful barely-clothed people fleeing from a school.... that sounds like spring break to me! ;D

    I can relate to your Cups of Care. That's actually a pretty good way of putting it! Vicious cycle.

    OMG IT JUST LIGHTNINGED REALLY SCARILY AND THE POWER IS FLICKERING I HAVE TO GO

    ReplyDelete