Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Never hesitate.

Hey all! I am keeping up with BEDA (but not comments), even though I have a lab report to finish which I am not, in fact, finished with. Lab Partner hasn't emailed me her portion yet. I admit, she had a difficult portion (I made her a deal where, if she did the background, I would do the rest of it. I feel like I got off easier), but I kind of can't do part of the lab without it. The good news it, it's pretty easy.
Today was just not a good day, but I can't say exactly why it wasn't. By the end of the day, though, I was just really unhappy. And tired.
Well, gym wasn't particularly exciting. Gym Teacher once again yelled at us and Gym Buddies and I fantasized about hiring a prostitute to follow him around all day. That would be so great. Anyway, he yelled at us for just standing there blankly, but then said it was an "improvement" when we walked back and forth blankly, even though we still weren't participating at all. Oh, but tomorrow, the first game will be with just girls :) So maybe I'll actually participate! The possibilities are endless.
Okay, I probably totally won't. But it's nice to imagine.

And now I have schtuff to do, so I leave you with this pathetically pathetic post. It's almost Friday Friday getting down on Friday! Till tomorrow, mon amis.

2 comments:

  1. Oooh the anxiety of waiting for a project partner to send that work! Question: what languages do you go over in Latin?

    Party party yeah! Fun fun fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Honestly, I hate working with partners. It's just stressful worrying about whether or not they're reliable or not. I think I'd rather just do it all myself. :P

    ReplyDelete