Monday, August 27, 2012

Post-Extravaganza

I'm kind of relieved that BEDA is close to the end. It's been fun to be involved in blogging again, but it's hard to think of something to say every day, especially on those days I just laze around.
 
Today was one of those days. I started out with honorable intentions, reading a chapter or two in The Tipping Point, but I just couldn't continue. It was awful. Reading that book is like walking through cement. Tomorrow I intend to finish it, and start The Grapes of Wrath, before going on my date with Zack! I probably won't, but whatever. Date with Zack! I'm so excited for that! I'm going to wear the dress that Kim gave me on Saturday.
 
I keep forgetting to write an entry till right before I have to go to bed, so I always have to cut it short. Good night, friends! Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm kinda relieved that BEDA is almost over. Sad to not be BEDA buddies, though.

    Have fun on your date!

    ReplyDelete