Monday, August 13, 2012

Updates all around!

Once again I forget until it's time to go to bed! Curses.

I called the school today and it seems my last guidance counselor retired. Unfortunately this doesn't help me fix my schedule, so tomorrow I'm going to go drop off the "schedule problem" sheet, which is overflowing with class changes. I'm still trying to figure out how they could get it so wrong. Anyway, after I turn it in, all I can do is wait and hope they can fix it.

In other news, Joy has come back, and I should be seeing her on Wednesday and Thursday! It'll be so great to catch up. I haven't seen her in ages. Maia also came back, but she's leaving for Paris (jealous!!!) today. When she comes back, we can finally hang out, and discuss Q&K! I'm so so so excited to see her again; we have so much to talk about!

In other OTHER news, I decided to just save up the $60 needed for the boots that I really, really want. I mean, waiting around to have enough money isn't going to get me anywhere. Also, my dad was nice enough to get that jacket I really want! It should come this week and I'm insanely happy about that. I love new clothes.

I have to go to bed now, so, till next time, friends :)

3 comments:

  1. I'm crossing my fingers for you they fix your schedule!

    And Hurray for saving up for boots. I actually bought a pair the other day but I won't talk about them here. I'll keep you in suspense. I still need to take pictures of my purchases. Which ones are you looking at though?

    Your dad is kind!

    Get some rest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopefully you can get your schedule all worked out! And new boots are always a fun addition to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait, in college they let you screw your schedule up yourself!
    I accidentally registered for a class two year levels too high for me last year, thinking it would be easy enough, until the professor started talking about abstract mathematics I had never heard of. Thankfully you get the first week of the quarter to add and drop classes.

    ReplyDelete