Monday, August 6, 2012

Ramblerambleramble

So here I am late once again. I'm technically supposed to go to bed now, but I could not forsake you, blogger friends! I've made it through, what, six days so far? That's impressive, if you ask me. Okay, it's not, and you didn't really ask me--though some could argue that by writing something with the expectation that you read I'm preemptively answering questions you have not actually asked yet--oh God make the rambling stop.

Today I hung out at Tegan's house, which is always nice, of course. I wish I had more friends who lived near me! Tomorrow we may or may not be going to Great Adventure; I don't really know anymore. If we aren't, it's no big deal. I can focus on writing something, maybe. Or reading. Or doing anything productive and not lazy. In my heart I know I'll do nothing of the sort, but it's nice to dream of not being a lump for just one day.

I got what will be my last letter of the summer from Maia today! Snail mail with her is one of the best parts of my summer. Snail mail in general is really great; I wish my friends were more into it! I'm not sure if I have time to write her back, but I want to anyway. She'll be back in a week! I'm so unbelievably excited for this. We're gonna do all of the fun things. All of them.

I have to go now (a horrifying ten minutes after my bedtime--God have mercy on my soul) so good night, friends! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment